Welcome

It is my hope that through this blog I can share experiences and challenges from day to day life.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Time passes

So it has been awhile...a long while.  I can honestly say that I have been busy with doctors and school ending and trying to juggle many things that I have not had the energy to write or read much and hence have not written anything or done much on Facebook for that matter.  So today as I am catching up and friends and other people I realized I should also do some catching up on me.

In the course of the last two months time has truly passed.  My daughter turned 4 and my son turned 7.  It is amazing to took at them and see how much they have grown.  Just tonight my husband was looking through some old videos and came across a few of the kids when they were two.  Oh how precious and sweet they were.

Yes they have their moments now and  at times I must remind myself that "this too shall pass" and the character qualities we are trying to instill in them will shine through--even if it is hard to see when they throw the teenage attitudes at us.  My hope comes in knowing that God gave these two incredible children to us because HE felt we were best equipped to raise them to be the best loving adults HE created them to be.  Our job is to simply and lovingly guide and direct them.  Sometimes I feel like I am pushing a mule so I must be more diligent in finding the sweet hey to entice them to follow.

Also in this past few months we learned of surgery our son will have to have.  Info on that to follow.  For now I will relish in the time I have with my children and pray that no matter what life throws at us, my children will know they are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment